Daikin Singapore has formed a new joint venture with the SP Group to collaborate on the development of more district cooling systems. Read more
Italian chiller manufacturer, Geoclima, has established a subsidiary in the United Kingdom.
Panasonic launched its local clean air initiative yesterday, to champion the topic of indoor air quality and facilitate a new way for workers to return to the office.
Carrier Global Corporation will partner with Marriott International to enable more sustainable buildings.
Daikin has delivered two EWAH-TZ chillers with a total cooling capacity of 1312kW to the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Switzerland.
The Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating (AIRAH) has created an information hub on how to prevent the airborne spread of COVID-19.
Greens Senator Samantha Ratnam has called on the Victorian government to make air conditioning compulsory in rental properties.
Systemair has acquired 80 per cent of the Italian company Tecnair LV S.p.A. from LU-VE Group, listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, and the remaining 20 per cent from the Monti family.
CSW Industrials subsidiary, RectorSeal, has added NAVTEK HVAC tools to its expansive line of HVAC products for the Australian market.
The European Union has pledged to get tough on the illegal trade in ozone-depleting substances.
Johnson Controls has partnered with the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) to raise awareness about the connection between indoor air quality and health.
Engie Refrigeration is planning a worldwide launch of its Spectrum Water range in March, 2022.
With airborne transmission now widely acknowledged as the primary source of COVID-19 transmission, the building services industry has a vital role to play in supporting a safe workplace and the right indoor settings.
Mitsubishi Electric will invest $US18 million to increase compressor capacity at the company's production facility in Thailand.
Carrier has collaborated with Barrisol, a company best known for HVAC ceiling innovations, to develop a range of integrated air conditioning solutions.
Australia is in the grip of an engineering shortage, yet first-of-its-kind research commissioned by Engineers Australia shows a ready-made workforce is being overlooked.