DELTRI+ virucidal air filters for AHUs capable of neutralising or destroying viruses are available exclusively from Pacific Ventilation.
At a glance
- DELTRI+ is a virucidal filter for air handling units (AHUs) capable of neutralising or destroying viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.
- Scientifically tested by Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) and an independent laboratory in France.
- Proven efficiency with Eurovent Certified Performance A+ energy class rating
DELTRI+ filters for air handling units contain an advanced plasma technology capable of neutralising or destroying 99% of all viruses, including SARS-CoV-2. The treated filter surface activates on contact with the droplets that carry viruses. After the contact time, viruses are inactivated and no longer infectious.
High-quality face masks already utilise comparable technology. DELTRI+ brings a similar concept to the HVAC sector, suitable for much larger surfaces and usage times.
Reliable and energy-efficient performance
Despite the filter’s virucidal functions and being classified ISO16890 ePM1 90%, it also holds a Eurovent Certified Performance A+ energy class rating. This ensures a low-pressure drop and market-leading dust holding capacity with the best possible energy efficiency, meaning operators do not need to worry about significantly increasing energy costs.
Safe and hygienic solution
DELTRI+ can capture and inactivate viruses. The effectivity is proven in dry and wet environments, open and closed circuits alike. In addition, the filters reduce the risk of transmission and proliferation of viruses and bacteria in the air. For facility managers, the filters enable additional safety when utilised.
Easy to install
Given the filter’s proven performance, building owners can quickly improve existing units and indoor air quality with DELTRI+ before opting for more extensive, costly upgrades to their ventilation systems. Compared with other methods utilised for virus prevention, the filters are a straightforward solution that is easy to apply, operate and maintain.
How the filters were tested
The Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) and an independent laboratory in France have tested the reliability of the virucidal effect in three different ways.
- First, LIST did the following: The institute performed a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) on filtration materials and devices designed to protect against biological aerosols, such as face masks, surgical gowns and air filters. As a result, DELTRI+ has achieved a BFE of 99,8%.
- LIST tested the Viral Load Reduction (VLR) of the filter material following multiple standards. According to ISO10705, adapted to account for an equivalent Coronavirus strain (MS2), the tests show a VLR of 99,21% after 12 months.
- A French independent laboratory tested according to EN18184; test results prove a VLR of 99.999% after 1 hour. The tests confirmed the filters’ effectivity following standard test requirements. A third test conducted by the same independent laboratory ensures conformity with EN14476.
To place an order contact Pacific Ventilation on 1300 733 833 or email email@example.com