Time is running out to nominate for the prestigious ARBS 2024 Industry Awards.
As the final countdown commences, industry professionals, organisations, institutions, and associations across Australia are reminded there's just one month left to submit nominations.
Recognising outstanding achievements in the air conditioning, refrigeration, and building services sector, the awards celebrate innovation and commitment to excellence across various categories.
- ARBS Young Achiever: Honouring up-and-coming professionals who show promise in leadership and innovation.
- ARBS Product Excellence: Recognising products that have set benchmarks in design, efficiency, and impact.
- ARBS Software/Digital Excellence: Celebrating digital solutions and software that have transformed the way we work and design.
- ARBS Project Excellence: Acknowledging projects that have demonstrated exceptional engineering and innovative solutions.
- ARBS Outstanding Industry Education/Training: Celebrating programs that have a significant impact in curriculum relevance, training effectiveness, and industry impact.
- ARBS Industry Hall of Fame: Association nominated award to commend individuals whose lifelong contributions have shaped the industry.
For a detailed look into each category's criteria and to nominate, visit https://www.arbs.com.au/awards/.
ARBS event organiser. Sue Falcke, said industry is running out of time and encouraged potential nominees to ensure that their peers. products and projects get the recognition they deserve.
“Don't let this chance slip by. If you know someone or something deserving of recognition in our industry, now is the time to nominate," Falcke said.
Award winners will be revealed at a gala dinner to be held during the ARBS 2024 exhibition, taking place from 28-30 May 2024, at the International Convention Centre in Sydney.