Bradford White Water Heaters has released its new Brute XTR commercial boilers and volume water heaters.
Brute XTR boilers and volume water heaters are available in six sizes, ranging from 399 MBH to 1500 MBH, and deliver AHRI-certified thermal efficiency of 96-plus per cent.
Bradford White senior director of product management, Louise Prader, said the Brute XTR was developed to ensure their professional customers have a robust, easily installed solution that fits a wide range of applications.
“With the Brute XTR, we're offering an advanced solution that meets the high standards of heating professionals in the field and empowers them to deliver the high-performing, long-lasting products their customers need,” Prader said.
The Brute XTR line-up features:
- A reliable stainless steel, low-pressure drop water tube heat exchanger
- Dual venturi combustion system for 10:1 turndown
- PVC, CPVC or PP venting materials
- Variable speed boiler pump
- Top gas and water connections and easy access service panels for flexibility in installation
- Convenient touchscreen control platform
For more information about Bradford White Water Heaters and the Brute XTR series of boilers and volume water heaters, visit https://www.bradfordwhite.com.